" Where Students Are Designed For Greatness"
MCA office hours are 7:55 a.m. to 3:45 p.m.
Monday - Friday
Summer Office Hours
June 6 – July 29
7:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Monday – Friday (excluding holidays)
- Optional Teacher Planning Day on July 29, 2022
- Teacher Inservice Day on August 1, 2022
- Teacher Inservice Day on August 2, 2022
- Teacher Pre-Planning on August 3, 2022 9:00 am
- Teacher Pre-Planning on August 4, 2022 9:00 am
- Teacher Pre-Planning on August 5, 2022 9:00 am
- Teacher Pre-Planning on August 8, 2022 9:00 am
- Teacher Pre-Planning on August 9, 2022 9:00 am
Food and Nutrition Services
To reduce the demand on our supply chain and accommodate current staffing levels, the St. Johns County School District will return to normal food service operations on Wednesday, December 1, 2021.
Prepayments into student lunch accounts can be made by using PayPAMS.
The link to this service is located at https://www.stjohns.k12.fl.us/food/paypams/.
COVID 19 Information
Information regarding COVID 19 can be found on the district website.
Positive Start Program
SJCSD Guidance Executive Order 2021-EO-02 v2 4-22-2021 Parent Version– Click the link for more information.
St. Johns County Positive Start Program Information- This program will enable students to practice prerequisite math skills needed to be successful in the mathematics course in which they are enrolled in the next school year. Completion of the course will give students a positive start in math. For more information click on the below links: