Weekly School Communication
Mill Creek Academy will be using Constant Contact for weekly communication. Archived editions of the weekly communication can be found on the Newsletter tab.
Spirit Week - Oct 26-30
Parent Schoology Information
Individual Fall Picture Retakes will be taken on October 30. Please return the packet of pictures you received if you would like a retake.
School Supply Lists
During the Fall of 2020, St. Johns County Schools will be participating in the process of textbook adoption for English Language Arts. We are in need of non-instructional members (i.e. parents, community members) for the textbook adoption committee. Committee members will have the opportunity to review a variety of ELA instructional resources and provide valuable feedback. This process will be completed by mid-December, all meetings will be virtual, and every effort will be made to minimize your time commitment. If you are interested in being considered for this opportunity, please contact your school’s Instructional Literacy Coach, Denise Shely.
Covid -19 Information Links
- First Quarter Ends on October 30, 2020
- Teacher Planning Day – Student Holiday on November 3, 2020
- Veterans Day – Student / Teacher Holiday on November 11, 2020
- Report Cards Issued on November 18, 2020
- Thanksgiving Break – Student / Teacher Holiday on November 25, 2020
- Interims Issued on December 8, 2020
- Winter Break – Student / Teacher Holiday on December 21, 2020