" Where Students Are Designed For Greatness"
MCA office hours are 7:55 a.m. to 3:45 p.m. Monday - Friday
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to showcase your
8th Grader’s accomplishments and memories in our school’s yearbook.
For more information click below…
RISING 9th Graders!!!
Weekly School Communication
Mill Creek Academy will be using Constant Contact for weekly communication. Archived editions of the weekly communication can be found on the Newsletter tab.
- Second Quarter / First Semester Ends on December 21, 2021
- Winter Break – Student / Teacher Holiday on December 22, 2021
- Teacher Planning Day – Student Holiday on January 5, 2022
- Classes Resume for Students – Second Semester begins on January 6, 2022
- Martin Luther King Day – Student / Teacher Holiday on January 17, 2022
- Report Cards Issued on January 19, 2022
- Teacher Inservice Day – Student Holiday on February 7, 2022
- Interims Issued on February 8, 2022
Food and Nutrition Services
To reduce the demand on our supply chain and accommodate current staffing levels, the St. Johns County School District will return to normal food service operations on Wednesday, December 1, 2021.
Prepayments into student lunch accounts can be made by using PayPAMS.
The link to this service is located at https://www.stjohns.k12.fl.us/food/paypams/.
St. Johns County School District and MCA are seeking employment opportunities for the following positions:
Full Time Custodian ( 2pm to 10pm )
Bus Drivers- Full Time Positions
Please contact [email protected] for my information or call 904-547-3734
- How to login to Schoology-Student
- Code of Conduct Signature Page
- Media Release 21-22
- Student Code of Conduct Letter 2021-2022
- Student-and-Visitor-Signature Page
- The Millcreekian Literary Magazine
- Yearbook Information
- TIEP New Requirement Guide
COVID 19 Information
COVID 19 Parent information
Parents Important Message
COVID Health Screening Form_Student REVISED
COVID_19 Clinic reference sheet
COVID Student Quarantine FAQs 8.6.2021 REVISED
Quarantine Family Help Guide- Elementary 2021-22
Quarantine Family Help Guide- Secondary 2021-2022
Positive Start Program
SJCSD Guidance Executive Order 2021-EO-02 v2 4-22-2021 Parent Version– Click the link for more information.
St. Johns County Positive Start Program Information- This program will enable students to practice prerequisite math skills needed to be successful in the mathematics course in which they are enrolled in the next school year. Completion of the course will give students a positive start in math. For more information click on the below links: