Parent Testing Information
Communication Regarding Grades 3-10 FAST Testing Results
For grades 3-10 Reading and 3-8 Math, students will take the Florida Assessment of Student Thinking (FAST) test during three progress monitoring (PM) windows. Each test covers information that is expected to be taught at some point during the school year. Therefore, the results from the first two tests may not reflect student achievement accurately. These results should not be considered student achievement but rather be used to identify areas of need.
- Directions for Families to Access Student FAST Scores.
- How to access the Family Portal
- 23-24 FAST Fact Sheet K-2
- 23-24 FAST Fact Sheet 3-5
- Star Early Literacy Parent Report for Family
- Star Reading Parent Report for Family
- Star Math Parent Report for Family
- Parent Access to Student Score Report in HAC grades 3-10
- Understanding FAST and BEST EOC Reports For Families
- 23-24 Statewide Assessment Schedule
- On-Grade Level Letters for Spring 2023 Assessment (scoring a level 3 or above)