Welcome to Kindergarten Registration at Mill Creek Academy!
KINDERGARTEN REGISTRATION 2022-2023 School Year
Requirements for Children to Begin School
1. Grade Placement (Florida State Statute 1003.21)
- Kindergarten: A child must be five years old on or before September 1st.
3. Proof of Immunization
- Florida Certification of Immunization, DOH 680 Form (Florida State Statute 1003.22)
- School Entry Requirements
- School Entry Requirements (Spanish)
- School Entry Requirements (Haitian Creole)
- FL Immunization Requirements FAQs
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Proof of Guardianship (if applicable)
- Physical/Health Examination (dated within 12 months of the student’s enrollment date)
For additional Information regarding immunizations, please contact:
Florida Department of Health – St. Johns County
200 San Sebastian View
St. Augustine, FL 32084
Your local St. Johns County Health Department provides free pediatric immunizations.
View the St. Johns County Health Department website.
For additional information regarding any health issue for school enrollment, please visit our School Health Services Department website
Registering your Kindergartener
To find the assigned school, enter your street address on the Attendance Zone Locator at www.stjohns.k12.fl.us/zoning/. To be eligible for public kindergarten in the SJCSD, children must be 5 years old on or before September 1 and must reside in St. Johns County.
Once online registration is complete, you will receive an email from Mrs. Veon within 2 business days. If you do not receive a confirmation email, please contact her at 904-547-3746
Registered... Whats Next?
Next Steps After Registration.
- Complete School Access Application
- Review Parent Handbook
- Review Student Code of Conduct
- Sign-up for our Weekly Newsletter (bottom of homepage)
- Review Parent Information on our website
- Join MCA PTA
- Follow MCA PTA on Facebook
- SchoolMessenger is our main form of communication with families. You are automatically connected. Please do not change settings to block our calls, texts, and emails.
- Arrival/Dismissal Procedures
- If you need childcare for MCA Student